|5-9-2020-Update from Fr Angelito|
COVID 19 UPDATE
As of May 9, 2020
Beginning May 13, 2020, the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima, Churches may reopen for private prayer only, in compliance with public health guidelines. Click here to read the full statement from Bishop David O’Connell. https://dioceseoftrenton.org/coronavirus.
In accordance with the recommendations set forth by Bishop O’Connell,
St. Catherine of Siena Parish will be open for private prayer and devotion only, beginning Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
Please note the following parish directives issued by our pastor:
- The Church will be open from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M., Monday – Friday.
- Only 10 persons are allowed in the Church.
- Out of respect for others, face masks are required; ages 2 years old and older.
- Practice Social distancing of six (6) feet.
- There will be laminated signs available to take and place where you sit for prayer. Leave the sign in the pew where you sat.
- After the pew is used, please wipe down the seating area and leave the kneeler down. Disinfecting wipes are provided. Due to limited supplies, it is helpful if you can bring in your own disinfecting wipes.
- Entrance to the Church via the two center doors only.
- Wash your hands using hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the Church. Hand sanitizer has been placed at the entry points of the Church.
- The public restrooms are closed and locked.
- No public gatherings outside church, including the park benches and the parking lot.
- Do not enter the Church if you are feeling ill.
- Feel free to bring in your own rosaries, prayer books or bibles – these items will not be available as all books have been removed from the pews.
As a reminder, the following common directives remain in effect:
- Dispensation from Sunday/Holy Day obligation.
- No public Masses or other group liturgical/devotional celebrations until further notice.
- Sacramental celebrations in church (baptism, confirmations, ordinary schedule of confessions, weddings) continue to be postponed until further notice.
- Live streaming of Masses without congregations to continue.