PARISH DIRECTIVES ON COVID-19
The following changes are effective Tuesday, March 17th, 2020.
- All public Masses in the Diocese of Trenton (including St. Catherine of Siena Church) are suspended through and including Friday, April 3.
- St. Catherine of Siena Church will be open for private prayer Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to NOON. The church will also be open for private prayer on Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to NOON.
- The parish office will be open Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to NOON. In case of an emergency outside of business hours (including a request for a priest for the Sacrament of the Sick), please phone the parish office at (732) 938-5375 and appropriate parish staff members will respond to your emergency. Please call the parish office regarding the Sacrament of Penance.
- Please remember that Bishop O’Connell has granted a DISPENSATION from the OBLIGATION to attend weekend/Sunday Mass to all the Catholic faithful in the Diocese of Trenton until further notice. Weekly collection envelopes may be mailed to the parish office and may also be dropped off at the parish office during business hours. Since we are unable to attend Mass, we can support our parish no matter where we are. Just Click for WeShare, our online giving program, and simplify your life.
- To those who elect to stay at home, the Bishop recommends that they pray and take advantage of/participate in Holy Mass as broadcast on television and radio. The Monitor has put together a Listing of Known Resources where people can see live-streamed, recorded and archived or televised Masses.
- Our Parish Lenten Reconciliation Services scheduled for Monday, March 30th and Tuesday, March 31st are canceled.
- All Religious Education Classes are suspended. Parents/Guardians will receive email updates as they become available.
- The Soup & Salad Supper and Stations of the Cross on Fridays, including LIVE Stations, is canceled.
- Our Walking with Purpose Bible Study is suspended until further notice.
- RCIA classes and Choir practices are canceled.
As your Pastor, I invite all parishioners to unite with me in prayer. May the Lord be with us all.